IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser.

21 editor-reviewed products you don’t have to splurge on — because they’re on sale

Including Shop TODAY award-winners.

Our editors at Shop TODAY comb through a lot of products — and we mean a lot. When we find something we really love, we can’t wait to tell everyone about it, and that’s especially true when we find something that we love that’s also on deal. Thankfully, Amazon's fall Prime Day was the perfect excuse to sing our praises. We saw markdowns on everything from our favorite sneakers to tried-and-true skin care essentials.

While this list isn’t exhaustive — did we mention we review a lot of products? — we did round up ones that we’ve reviewed and loved that saw steep discounts on Prime Day 2023 — and some of them are still going! Check out everything from a crew neck sweatshirt that one editor practically lives in to a hair styling product that’s the key to another editor’s gorgeous hair while they're still on deal.

Keep reading to shop some of our favorite products, starting at $10.

Editor-reviewed Prime Day tech deals still available

Hagibis Cleaning Pen for AirPods

Do your AirPods need a refresh? You’re not alone. Associate editor Emma Stessman uses this handy tool to clear dirt and gunk from both the headphones case and the AirPods themselves. In her review of the Hagibis Cleaning Pen, Stessman claims it was easy to use and worked well to clear away all the filth. And right now, you can grab it for 33% off.

Epicka Universal Travel Power Adapter

“This is the only plug you need to carry, whether you’re leaving the country or not,” commercial flight attendant Rebecca Skates told Shop TODAY. Her rave review and our personal experiences with it is why we gave this adapter the stamp of approval in our 2023 Travel Gear Awards.

The additional ports in this universal travel adapter allow you to charge all of your devices with this one cube.

Kasa Smart Plug (4-Pack)

If you’re like us and hate a high energy bill, you’re likely looking for a smarter way to turn off all those plugged in electronics when they’re not in use. Production coordinator Camryn Privette uses this smart plug to turn on her lights via her phone on her way home from work so she comes home to a well-lit space. Genius. With this set of four, you can use it for all kinds of appliances, lamps and more.

Glocusent LED Neck Reading Light

A favorite of Shop TODAY readers, this LED neck reading light is one of those gadgets that you didn’t know you needed until you try it. It’s perfect for any low-light activity, including reading at night (so you won’t disturb your partner!) or walking the dog at night, says Shop TODAY writer Colleen Sullivan.

AeroGarden Hydroponic Indoor Garden

Deputy editorial director Alexandra Deabler bought this actually on Black Friday and now it’s on sale for an even deeper discount than when she purchased it. Run, don’t walk, to this deal if you love fresh herbs, lettuce and just generally feeling accomplished at having grown something.

Shokz OpenRun Pro Headphones

A Start TODAY x Shop TODAY Wellness Awards-winner, these headphones are said to be comfortable because they don't actually go into the ear canal. TODAY.com reporter Sarah Lemire appreciated this feature, saying, “I especially liked that they didn’t go in my ears! Earbuds can often be uncomfortable, even painful, when worn for long periods of time. The Shokz provided excellent sound and no discomfort.”

Editor-reviewed Prime Day beauty deals still available

Daubigny Kabuki Makeup Brush

With over 28,000 five-star ratings, this affordable kabuki brush amazed reviewers and our editors and made its way onto the 2023 Shop TODAY Beauty Awards winners list.

"This brush really retains the coverage of the product though and also blends like a dream," photo editor Vivian Le said. "I also used it to blend my contour and it was seamless.”

For a flawless finish, makeup artist Tobi Henney recommends that you “tap foundation onto the face with your finger and blend/buff in circular motions with the kabuki brush, starting from the center and moving outward.”

L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Lengthening Mascara

This mascara is so good, it rivals my favorite false eyelash extensions,” a Shop TODAY freelance writer summarized about how effective this L’Oreal Paris mascara is. “After applying just one coat, my lashes have never looked longer or fuller. With a second layer, I’m able to plump and curl them to perfection.”

Cosrx Snail Mucin 96% Power Repairing Essence

While it may be a viral product, this snail mucin serum is a mighty powerful skin care favorite according to a few of our editors. A dermatologist previously noted that it’s also good for “mature skin, dehydrated skin [or] acne scarring.”

Shark FlexStyle Air Drying & Styling System

Perhaps one of the buzziest beauty products of the year, the Shark FlexStyle is a team favorite, too! One editor notes how it’s powerful, multifunctional and an overall easy-to-use styling option. Did we mention it also won a Beauty Award? What can’t it do?

Editor-reviewed Prime Day Fashion deals still available

Toovren Button Pins

Skip pricey alterations with this fashion hack that one of our shopping editors swears by: no-sew buttons. To use, simply detach the earring-like back, push the pin into your waistband and re-attach. Zip up your pants as you normally would, and use the “new” button instead of the original.

Bracelet Helper Tool

If you struggle with putting on bracelets, this tool is for you. Simply hold this tool in one hand to keep the bracelet end in place and use your other hand to close the clasp around your wrist. It’s as easy as that!

Hanes Men’s EcoSmart Sweatshirt

In Deabler’s opinion, this sweatshirt is the G.O.A.T. She wears it over her workout clothes when heading to yoga. She also wears it to get coffee, working from home and even over her pajamas at night. It comes in 18 colors and seven sizes. It’s for men, but she got the medium and it fits perfectly!

Inicat Crossbody Sling Bag

“This crossbody bag has become the star of my latest trip abroad,” wrote Shop TODAY associate editor Shannon Garlin. “Not only did I get tons of compliments from friends, but also it fit everything I needed for a day exploring a foreign city, all while feeling secure.”

Automet Casual Plaid Shacket

It’s no secret we love our comfy, cozy items and this one is a great fall pick one editor deems a must-have for the colder season. She notes that “I love how versatile this shacket can be. I live in New York City and this find is perfect for those times of the year when it starts out cold in the morning, but is sunny enough by the afternoon that I am sweating.”

Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Mini Shoulder Bag

“There’s a certain peace of mind that this bag is designed to wear close to your body,” former associate editor Fran Sales recently said about this Travel Gear Awards winner, currently discounted 16%. “It’s also a good size for the basics if you want to explore a new city but not carry too much. This can hold your passport, small wallet, IDs, some cash and keys.”

The Gym People Women’s Joggers

Ricevuto loves how versatile these joggers are. In fact, she even wrote about wearing them while hiking in the Grand Canyon as well as while running errands in New York City. The kicker? They’re now on sale for 17% off. Talk about a win-win.

Ewedoos Workout Dress

Another recent Travel Gear Awards winner, project coordinator Audrey Ekman adores how “surprisingly flattering” this one-and-done exercise dress looks on her.

Editor-reviewed Prime Day home deals still available

Redify Weighted Cordless Jump Rope

Looking to step up your at-home workouts? We tried out this weighted cordless jump rope for the Start TODAY x Shop TODAY Wellness Awards and were impressed by how easy it is to use as opposed to the old school alternative. “I didn’t have to worry about tripping over a rope or getting slashed in the ankles,” said audience development writer Danielle Murphy. “Because there are heavy-ish ball weights on the end of two short ropes, it feels like I’m actually skipping in time with a rope. Very cool. Easy to get a good workout in."

Benevolence LA Store Plush Velvet Travel Jewelry Box

This box — and Oprah’s Favorite Thing! — features two compartments, each separated by a built-in mirror conveniently added to keep your necklaces, earrings, rings and every other accessory tangle-free and safe.

Hopopro High-Pressure Shower Head

Before you tell yourself you’re not handy enough to install a new shower head, let Shop TODAY contributor Bridget Shirvell tell you otherwise. “Removing and installing the new shower head took roughly five minutes,” she said. “I would particularly recommend it if you’re a renter and don’t want to spend a ton of money on a shower head, since this one is so easy it is to install and hosts a variety of different spray modes.”